I dont like day light savings time, period. Its depressing and when you live in a house by yourself and it gets dark around 5pm you find yourself inching closer and closer to bed time at ridiculously early times. I keep having to come up with projects and things to do that will keep me occupied till at least 9pm which is a more reasonable time to go to bed then 6pm. I keep falling asleep reading (Which I am reading a great book right now by Jodi Picoult called The Pact ) around 6 then waking up at like 10pm and what do you know... up till one or two doing nothing progressive. Therefore I am taking on some girlie hobbies like baking, knitting, scrapbooking, searching for travel deals to warmer places and anything else that will keep me away from Facebook.
I made a few winter wonderland projects/goals for myself;
one will be to update my scrapbooks with all of my travels, that should keep me pretty occupied. The other is this book challenge that I am doing... one book a week for 52 weeks. I read about someone doing it with the Oprah book club books and I said pff I can do that. So the Jodi Picoult book was week one (Nov 15th till Nov 22nd) This weeks book is "Wolf Totum" (i forget the author) I was recommended the book by someone that came into Yerbe Mate.
Some other goals are as always, increasing my endurance via running, I am having a hard time getting below an 8 minute mile, my legs just dont want to run that fast and my lungs really dont want to run that fast... anyone have any tips?
Since I have a rock climbing wall in my garage I am determined to use it, I have tried a few times but its hard, I dunno if I will be good at at.
Also if anyone knows how to knit... I want to learn so come teach me.
Anyway those are my updates for now... there is snow on the ground and sun in the sky I love it!~
No comments:
Post a Comment