Those are my words.... I have never been a huge eater ın fact I am usually pretty pıckıng about my choıce of foods. I am in no way religious and thing that the best way to talk to a religious person is to pretend like you are talking to a 4 year old, have patience, smile and nod your head. Cause there is nothing worse then a religious person who wants to argue or state their point amount religion just like there is really nothing worse then a four year old who is having a fit. So you can see my point. I dont like religious for several reasons, A. they are all the freakin same thing and if you dont believe me (go throw your four year old fit in the corner) B. Something that doesnt even really exhist yet we all clam to have is not worth killing people or even arguing over (and everyone agrees so why are we still stating one religion is mighter then the others?) and C. Religion is about money, control and power.... period. Therefore I chose faith. Or rather the faith and hope that there is something inevitable larger then me, and it was ment for me to not understand. And hey thats ok cause there are about a million other things in this world I do have to understand like my chemistry and biology homework, CALCULUS, car insurance (aka the devil) and why on earth I cant bring some of this wonderful Turkish food back to the US.
Love is also something I believe in, but not all that mushy romance kind however its nice, but I think movies make my expectations too high and therefore I am always setting myself up for trouble. Reading and writing is like inhaling and exhaling for me. Although I am not a writer (sometimes I wish I could be, or that I took some more writing classes in college) I have several journals and this blog that I adore. Crazy little tid bit but if you have ever read Harry Potter and if you remember the part about how Dumbledore has too many thoughts in his head and must extract them magically into something called a Pensive *sp Thats how I feel about my journals. I have too many thoughts and need to get them out of my head before I burst.
Travel is its own kind of addiction and only feeds into my other words such as write, read, eat, and love. I dont really pray while over here (or at all) I talk to myself because like I said I believe in faith and that faith I think is with me all the time and therefore I can not be called crazy when I am seeing gabbin at the jaw in public to no one specific. Traveling makes writing exhilerating reading more interesting then before and my dreams more livid with new realization and colors.
What all this boils down to is live... which is the onee true form of happiness.
"Happiness is like the old man told me, look for it but you can never find it all, but let it go live your life and leave it, then one day you will just be...."
Thats it, all you have to do to be happy and trust me it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment