So my life is getting busy, my english vocabulary is declining and the weather is insanely hot (my bedroom for example is 40 degrees CELSIUS right now... thats 110F). I am stopping my running blog for a couple reasons mostly its just hard to keep both blogs updated. I also have not been signed up for a race therefore my runs are shorter, not as interesting, and not as blog worthy. The heat is another reason, Istanbul is hot, hot, hot period. I tried getting up early to run but then I am exhausted all day long, I tried running in mid morning but its impossible since the heat is so intense already. Which leaves only the night time as available running time my excuse for not running as often at night is A. I am tired from the day B. Ece the 4 year old I have to put to bed is not asleep by nightfall C. its still too hot to run comfortably. I have still been running as often as I did before but the runs are shorter.
All I Need Is The Air I Breathe And A Place To Rest My Head... and Be Able to Run a Few Miles.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Time to Reevaluate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment