Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Live to Love, Only to be LOVED!

I live to love and in return I only want to be loved back. Huma, Ece, and Ege have given me more then I could every ask for while being here. I have been taught so much by them and have been so excepted by them as a big sister there really is nothing else they could do to make me happier. Huma and I have recently been discussing the topic of ones "Aura" and how the negative person always attracts negative things/people into their lives. This goes the opposite for the positive person.

With this said I am so glad to be a positive and optimistic person because now I know why I truly meet the most amazing, positive, loving people. There are so many bad things that can happen to a person, there are so many negative things you can dwell on and resent. However if you look past those negative things, stop resenting bad events and focus on positive then you only receive positive in the end.

I found a quote that sums up this blog... its by Peter McWilliams and goes like this;


“It's your life. Live it with people who are alive. It tends to be contagious.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Current Map

See the Maps tab above for my other Maps


more...